EstateDanza is a unique, four-week outdoor summer intensive experience tailored to pre-professional dancers ages 16 and over. Featuring local and world-renowned faculty, our training is designed to develop versatile, top-performing contemporary dancers.
● NEW DATES July 12 – August 8, 2021
● Full days, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday
● Contemporary, Ballet and Improv classes
● Remounting excerpts from ProArteDanza’s repertoire
● Six shows at the Bandshell theatre
● Professional video footage and photography of the performances
● Open air theatre venue
● Limited spots, first-come-first-serve
● Pricing: $2,200.00 (after taxes)
The safety of our dancers, faculty and our surrounding community is a top priority for ProArteDanza.
MEET THE 2021 FACULTY
To ensure dancer and faculty safety and comply with the most recent COVID-19 prevention guidelines, our summer intensive program will once again take place at the CNE Bandshell, an open-air concert venue located at Exhibition Place.
● Estatedanza participants will be required to wear masks and maintain social distancing
● No physical contact between dancers or faculty: ie; hands-on corrections, partnering from faculty.
● Daily temperature checks and COVID-19 symptoms assessments
●All participants will be subject to an assumption of risk and waiver of liability before joining the program.
ProArteDanza is a repertory contemporary dance company driven by the principle “passion in performance.” For over 15 years, our company brings excellence from studio to stage through performances and training programs that engage our diverse communities across Toronto and the GTA. ProArteDanza’s vision is led by the dynamic team of Artistic Director Roberto Campanella and Artistic Associate Robert Glumbek.